Commission Refunders is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of personal information maintained within the organisation. Commission Refunders maintains all personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Commission Refunders collects, and the ways in which Commission Refunders may use that personal information.
Personal information collection
Information Commission Refunders collects may include (but not be limited to) the following kinds of personal information:
- Name, address and contact details including email and phone numbers;
- Details of funds you hold and bank account details for the purposes of payment of Commission Refunds on those funds;
- Information about your use of this website, including information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Any other information that you send to Commission Refunders.
Using personal information
Commission Refunders may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website, including enabling your access to and use of the website services;
- Communicate with you in regard to Commission Refunders and affiliated group companies, agents or sub-contractors for the purposes of providing additional financial products and services to you;
- Disseminate information that may be of assistance to you;
- Assist in the development of new or enhanced products, surveys or services.
Where Commission Refunders discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor
in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Commission Refunders may disclose your personal information
to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
You can ask to be removed from any Commission Refunders mailing list or database at any time by contacting the Privacy Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Securing your data
Commission Refunders maintains strict standards and security procedures to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information whether it is in an electronic or paper format, and to ensure the correct use of this information. Your data is stored in a central database that is password protected with access available only to authorised persons. Paper documents are kept in filing cabinets in secure offices and can only be accessed by authorised persons.
Commission Refunders does not usually share information with anyone else other than its internal staff and advisers on a restricted basis. It does share information as required by law e.g. the ATO, Centrelink.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.Commission Refunders is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Commission Refunders
- by phone 1300 696 663;
- by email email@example.com; or
- by post to
Commission Refunders Pty Ltd
PO Box 1856
SUNSHINE PLAZA QLD 4558.